Monday, August 23, 2010

....:Sketch of the Day:...



....:This is a sun dial looking from the top. On the shadowed side it could be the past/present and on the sun lit side it's the other. I haven't decided which to put where.

....:One if my assignments in my classes was "Time Travel Surrealism". I great topic, considering time travel is very surreal. And you can play with the subject and go wild with it. I know because I've had so many ideas about this topic. I showed my instructor this sketch and he loved the idea. His one suggestion was to do two iconic things; something everyone will recognize. One from the past and one from the future. He said, "Maybe Egypt and the Sphinx and the Statue of Liberty." Great suggestion! My head was spinning with ideas. Final project to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment